MQ Heartlands Text Issue

Muunkin

Dalayan Beginner
I am currently working on the MQ and have reached the final stages of part 4. I just finished the faction quests(blackscale) and earned the warrior's mark. At this point I am supposed to be able to get a meeting with the great dryad but the dialog option 'Do you Know why these lands are free of corruption?' is not showing up. I am currently boxing and doing these quests at the same time on both characters and on the other character I was able to ask Tesia the aforementioned dialog option and got the 'You have learned that the Great Dryad of the Heartlands has the knowledge you seek.' message. On this one, however, none of the NPCs that dialog option shows up for(Tesia nor any of the three faction leaders) prompt for this character. Any help would be much appreciated.

EXACT NAME OF QUEST NPC: Xilkaz of the Order

WHAT STAGE OF THE QUEST YOU ARE ON: Part 4, finished faction quests and need to meet with great dryad.

WHAT THE QUEST NPC SAYS WHEN HAILED: Xilkaz of the Order says, 'Greetings once more, Warrior. What do you want of the Order?'
- [D1] I want to advance in rank.
- [D2] I am looking for tasks to do.

EXACT NAMES OF ITEMS/NPCS INVOLVED IN THE ERROR: Quest dialog that prompts great dryad meeting not appearing.

I have had this problem on my mage Beulah. I worked on the silver crown quest in heartland until trader Valner would promote me. I turned in my pip, and got the soldier pip, but he would not give me the dialog to see the Great dryad. While I was trying to get him to talk to me, someone else came up and went through the dialog and was talking to the great dryad. I also get the same possible dialog from Valner as the original poster was getting from Xilkaz.

great dryad misadventure

I went back to see Tesia to see if I failed to finish her part but she tells me thanks for my help, she gives me a dialog option telling me that she owes me that much, but it only leads to her sisters which don't tell me anything useful.
I cannot do anymore quests here, no one has quests for me and trader Valner tells me to try other zones, but wont let me talk to the great dryad.

Back
Top Bottom