MQ Faction Issue

savannah

Dalayan Adventurer
REcently decided to relic up a real old toon. had to start mq in order to turn in relics, however back in the day you had to kill centaur for some caster quest..now that im trying to do MQ i need to hail heleron..but i cant because hes KOS..ive looked for things to raise faction, scanned wiki..camp corrupted centaurs too..but cant turn in beards..how do i go about raising faction in order to hail this guy.

REcently decided to relic up a real old toon. had to start mq in order to turn in relics, however back in the day you had to kill centaur for some caster quest..now that im trying to do MQ i need to hail heleron..but i cant because hes KOS..ive looked for things to raise faction, scanned wiki..camp corrupted centaurs too..but cant turn in beards..how do i go about raising faction in order to hail this guy.

Kill goblins in starfall, pretty sure they give a faction hit +centaur

Killing those goblins is such a yawn. If you just needing to talk to Helleron for MQ, not do turn ins, you can just invis (or find someone to invis you) - he'll talk with you even if he can't see you.

Back
Top Bottom