MQ - can't learn the history of badlands

tinkaa

*fake Tinkerbell*
I started doing my shadowknight's MQ few months ago and stopped after killing the spectres of corruption (I chose the good path back then, not knowing deities will ever be important :psyduck: - anyway, my sk is neutral, neutral now)

Priestess Adrenia in North Badlands won't respond to my hails now.
I talked with Kargyx leader, Helleron of the plains and gnoll priestess in Starfall again and never got any confirmation that I learnt the corruption of badlands.
I got this response from Helleron (he cons apprehensively, no illusions on my human sk)
Helleron of the Plains looks your way apprehensively -- it appears to be quite formidable.
You say, 'Hail, Helleron of the Plains'
Helleron of the Plains says, 'Hrrm. Please do not disturb us, Human. We have had enough of strangers lately.'
The other 2 leaders shared their history with me, but I never got a confirmation about learning them.

I also checked if I could talk with Kril in East Freeport sewers, but he only answers
Kril glowers at you dubiously -- You could probably win this fight.
You say, 'Hail, Kril'
Kril says, 'Agghh! Don't hurt me, I have nothing!'

Since the spectre killing part of the MQ was removed, I tried to talk to Seeker Tresaria in SoS, but she only tells me
Seeker Tresaria regards you indifferently -- what would you like your tombstone to say?
You say, 'Hail, Seeker Tresaria'
Seeker Tresaria tells you, 'So you have learned that Kaezul's Legion is filled with people just like any army, fighting for what they believe in... or what they are told. Now you must experience the corruption... how Kaezul touches the land with his evil magic. The road you follow from here is up to you: Priestess Andrenia and Taroceth the Decaying will both offer their views on the plagues Kaezul has spread... you should be able to find them in the northern badlands. The choice is up to you.'
- [What is this opportunity

She also doesn't accept my Gemstone of the History (and I don't have the Seeker rune and never had it).

As a side note - I got an old letter and the tattered diary from Fearstone again, but Tresaria returns them both and I'm running out of ideas what else I could do. Sorry for turning your hair grey again, I'm good at it :monocle:

I'd like to finish with my MQ so my SK won't be stuck at good later on. Thanks <3
The name is Cvetkaa.

Back
Top Bottom