MQ bugged...

Suul

Dalayan Beginner
Petition says not to petition quest bugs, so I'm hoping for some resolution here...

I finished part3 of the MQ, handed in the remains of the "freed spirits" and now that's it. I can't get Seeker Tresaria to send me to the next part. She keeps saying that i should return after i'm more experienced. I've been told that there is no level requirement, so I'm not sure what else to do?

Please help, I've come so far and would like to finish this.
thanks!!
:sadf:

Just an update... I tried doing the hand in over again for the tortured spirits, but she just gave them back to me. For the hell of it, i tried talking to the guy in Rivervale, but he wouldn't talk to me. I killed him anyways, but got nothing. I'm out of answers now, so could a GM or somebody please help me here? I've done everything perfectly in the MQ, but i'm getting screwed as of now. I'd petition, but the rules say not to, so I'm not sure what i should do.

You're not "getting screwed". She tells you to return when you're more experienced for a reason. Next step of the MQ has a required level of 30. :)

... and right you are!! Sorry, but i must have asked in /ooc about 20 times if there were any lvl requirement on the MQ, and nobody ever said yes.
(until last night when someone finally told me to try again at 30.)

Anyways, i guess this thread could be deleted now. Thanks!!

Shiner said:
Just done this part of quest at 29 m8

You were able to get the rune from the seeker and go see Gavin at lvl 29?

If so, then there is something else at play here. I'm happy that i am able to move on, but would be very interested in what goes into it.

Back
Top Bottom