MQ 4: Clockwork Behemoth doesn't respond

Leto

Dalayan Beginner
Hello,

This bug happened playing with my wizard called Regros.

** EXACT NAME OF QUEST NPC --> the NPC involved is Clockwork Behemoth, in Hearland Plateau.
** WHAT STAGE OF THE QUEST YOU ARE ON --> The bug is in the fourth part of the Main Quest. Almost the final, after giving to Behemoth the Dirt of the Heartland which The Great Dryad gave me previously. After giving Behemoth the item, he told me to say the command. I said "Actevu Prot" (what I had written in the Prototype Codex I had in my inventory). But Behemoth didn't respond. I tried to relog and to zone, but nothing.
** WHAT THE QUEST NPC SAYS WHEN HAILED --> nothing.
** EXACT NAMES OF ITEMS/NPCS INVOLVED IN THE ERROR --> Dirt of Heartland / Clockwork Behemoth.
** YOUR OWN SPECULATION TO THE PROBLEM (if any) --> Bad karma :(

Thanks in advance

You don't actually have to say the activation command, just hand him your prototype codex. He is also so tall that gnomes (maybe other really short people) can be out of range when then are standing right under him.

Wesell said:
You don't actually have to say the activation command, just hand him your prototype codex. He is also so tall that gnomes (maybe other really short people) can be out of range when then are standing right under him.

Yep, I tried to hand him the book. It did not work.
Nice joke.

Danku said:
Have an illusion on?

No, I had not an illusion on. But now you mention it, maybe I was invisible (sorry I can't remember) to avoid the near mobs. I don't know if the problem was that.

*Thanks for the replies

You're a gnome. Get an illusion that makes you taller, get Lev, have a shaman grow you, or you can try jumping while talking. Either way, the problem is that you are too short to be in dialogue range. (same thing happened to my halfling)

Luthien said:
You're a gnome. Get an illusion that makes you taller, get Lev, have a shaman grow you, or you can try jumping while talking. Either way, the problem is that you are too short to be in dialogue range. (same thing happened to my halfling)

Hehe, ya ya.
I tried even over a char which was over a ladder and... It worked! Fixed.

Many thanks

Back
Top Bottom