More COI Difficulties.

Trust And Fall

Dalayan Adventurer
Hello, I have a bug in the COI quest line I wanted to make the Dev's aware of!

Recently, I was doing the quest "A Bug on The Wall".

The first time I attempted the quest, I failed on the third wave. When I hailed "Ectorachno Observor" it would say something along the lines of "it will take quite some time to repair the machine". I waited until it was at full health again, re-hailed it, and got no new text, so I waited what seemed to be an hour or so and it depopped.

I went back through the text with Gimble and respawned the Ecto. This time, I got to the third wave and successfully killed all the shadows trying to attack it, before Ecto ever got below 25% health. Once they were dead, I tried hailing him and got nothing. I figured maybe he just needed to regen to full health, but he's been standing here for about 20 minutes full health and I'm getting no text.

Here's a screenshot of him standing at the spot where the mobs attack, with all 6 of them dead, and him having no response to hails. If you look at the map you can see that this is the spot where I should wish him luck, and finally be done with the quest.

EQ000000.JPG

edit: Sorry if the image is way too big.. I checked a few stickys in this forum and didnt see a post limiting attachment size and I'm not real familiar with resizing images. I can do it in paint though if need be, but at least this one lets you see things in detail ;p

Figured I'd add in now that I just turned in my 4th set of items from WPL to Gimble, he says he still needs more spares? Thinking I might have multiple bugged flags now maybe.

When I did this step here is what I know:

You hail it near the rivervale zone line to wish it luck.

Gimble seems to want 5 sets of 4 instead of what he said in text which was 4. Not sure why, but five got me the faction exp while he said he wanted the 4 items 4 times.

yep, after I killed the third wave, the clockwork never moved again and hailing it gave no response. I sat at its feet for about an hour and then it just despawned. I know I didnt let it get too low on health, because if you let it get too low and hail it, it says it needs to repair itself, and I know its hp never went under 25%.

Back
Top Bottom