monk third tome

burt6

Dalayan Elder
50hp or more/tick regen per tome that stacks with everything.

200hp/tick for 4 full tomes,

2000 hp a minute= roughly 5 minutes to regen to full for a teir 10 monk. Seems not broken, would help with soloing, help with pulling a tiny bit, help with spot heals, help with whirlwinding mobs. Would not make monks stronger tanks really except against really low level mobs. Doesn't really diminish the need for healers. Feels in the spirit of the class.

No!!!

This is even less interesting then the tomes you currently have, it is also really terrible, and I really wonder why you would even want such a thing.

Maybe making the tome provide a % bonus to the players Worn Recovery would be a more interesting way of doing it. That way it provides another interesting itemization aspect to Monks.

Edit: Maybe make it a stance??? That could be neat.

Tbh I think that the hp regen cap for gear should be lifted. Or at least made a lot higher. It is stupidly low right now and with it mostly gone it could make for some interesting gearing.

Also id rather see something like:

x% chance on kick to heal you for y% of hp. Then just a flat increase (or even % increase) to the amount of hp you gain back every server tick.

Third Monk Tome - Pressure/Breaking Point strikes.
Different Ideas -
- Greater chance of performing crippling blows
- Similar to primal blasts and insidious stabs, crits that land for an ever greater multiplier
- The ability to land critical hits on anything such as undead, constructs etc.
- Ability to Proc an effect such as Shatter Armor or something debilitating and destructively similar.
- Ability to Flurry

Tbh I think that the hp regen cap for gear should be lifted. Or at least made a lot higher. It is stupidly low right now and with it mostly gone it could make for some interesting gearing.

It could definitely be cool to prioritize heavy regen with lower max hp/ac whatever. Regen is cool.

Trolls. We are regenning, ok.

Back
Top Bottom