Monk quest in erudin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garadan

Dalayan Beginner
I just got the quest that Sensei Mukar gives me where I have to talk to three people and I have the woman whose husband was killed by kobolds and the guy who was a guard before Kaezul sp? I need to find someone who was around for the first city or something like that and I have scoured all over erudin and the palace and hailed everyone but I just cant find the other person.

Any help would be appreciated.

ive found 2 of the NPC's tho the 3rd is eluding me

first 2 are: Asmen Durkal in the blue hawks building and Lady Cielea in the library

any info on the 3rd would be great

Garadan said:
I just got the quest that Sensei Mukar gives me where I have to talk to three people and I have the woman whose husband was killed by kobolds and the guy who was a guard before Kaezul sp? I need to find someone who was around for the first city or something like that and I have scoured all over erudin and the palace and hailed everyone but I just cant find the other person.

Not sure it's the right guy, but I hailed a guy in the corner of the first building on the right as you're coming into Erudin from Mistwoods (the shop that sells bags), and he was talking about the First City.

Good luck!

the first city guy is asmen durkal, yea

do you know who was a guard before Kaezul sp? location and name would rock

Ok the guard guy you are looking for is next to the inn standing outside.

And thanks for the info the guy I need is in that bluehawk place but everytime I try to go in it says its locked.

next part of the quest requires killing a kobold called Gnash in mistwoods, any clue on his /loc? guessing one of the tents, but he's not up atm or doesnt spawn there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom