Money making

Clamml

Dalayan Adventurer
Been years since I have played and was wondering what is the best way to make plat. 65 enchanter t8ish that is starting with 0 plat. Am thinking upgrade on my Charm which is severely lacking should be a priority. Thank you

solo farming plat as enchanter is a rough life. The best way to make plat (for any class) is two boxing in a group with a friend or two. Then pick a zone with solid money and just go grind a bit. Popular options for the method with friends are First Ruins, Citadel, Blood Quarry. Boxing isn't mandatory obviously, can generate platinum by grouping with people in general. More real players is more people to split with though!

i'm unaware of any decent spots solo as an enchanter, but enchanter w/ a tank works in a lot of zones, Overgrowth is one of my favorites for low effort farming.

all the farm spots i attempted on my chanter, i actually did on my necro, with my chanter just AoDing it. so the question was really "can a necro solo there". You're pretty much required to latch onto groups as chanter to make money, or to actively play a character that can almost solo, and just throw in SB/AoD to help on the side.

Hilariously the best actual way to make money for your chanter charm is to borrow a super powerful tank and a healer and farm those places tevinter mentioned. then pass the plat to your chanter.

I'm mostly thankful that with tome farming done, i only need money for charm now.

I thought they nerfed first ruins money making spots. Are those treants still a viable option as I remember I did them on Hoyas and such. Thanks Tev.. been a while since I seen you ( going back to the SV days with Tinkaa)

I thought they nerfed first ruins money making spots. Are those treants still a viable option as I remember I did them on Hoyas and such. Thanks Tev.. been a while since I seen you ( going back to the SV days with Tinkaa)
bloodfires got nerfed but first ruins is still one of the best places to farm plat. Bloodfire money is still decent and the entire rest of the zone is unchanged.

There are two ways to look at good farm spots for plat. Plat per hour and plat per effort. If you can make 1K per hour with 30 seconds of actually pressing buttons that is pretty good because you can do that while cleaning your house or whatever. Of course if you're playing pretty hard and getting 1K per hour that's awful unless you're a fresh 65(and maybe even then?)

As others have said farming as an enc kinda sucks....I am pretty sure enc is the weakest solo class in the game. If you started another char to box with, any char, it would greatly increase what you could do.

Back
Top Bottom