Mining - Obsidian Ore

Enderi

Dalayan Adventurer
So I have been in Obsidian Shard mountains now for about 2 hours mining various peaks. Mining is 220, and have yet to find a single obsidian ore. Is the trivial listed wrong on the wiki ( 212 ) or am I looking in the wrong spots? Is there a specific spot? I certainly hope so, cause 2 hours of mining without an obsidian is too rare for me.

matthews24 said:
So I have been in Obsidian Shard mountains now for about 2 hours mining various peaks. Mining is 220, and have yet to find a single obsidian ore. Is the trivial listed wrong on the wiki ( 212 ) or am I looking in the wrong spots? Is there a specific spot? I certainly hope so, cause 2 hours of mining without an obsidian is too rare for me.

I have found it all over the zone, but the most recent place I have gotten some is the rock area in the bubble just north from the greemist zone line. The trivial could very well be wrong too, I am not positive on what skill level I began to mine it, as that was many moons ago.

Well figured out the problem. My mining was actually 214 when I started attempting obsidan and was not able to get it. After equipping a master crafted digger and a satchel I was able to. So the trivial is between 215-222.

I was told from numerous people they didn't actually start to see obsidian untill 230+ but that's just talk

Trivial on obsidian is correct (if you are 219, you will never get anything, 220, I did). I will say you'll get a ton more iron ore than obsidian. There are several spots (areas) to mine, and trust me, marking an O on your map for obsidian that time will not get you obsidian the next time..

Back
Top Bottom