Message/Letter Loophole

Xardon

Dalayan Beginner
If Afelin and Fyana were truly working for Baldakos like this "informant" said. And the message was "intercepted" ... then technically, Afelin and Fyana never recieved the message at all, hence, they never saw the contents of the message, which stated a change of plans. When we showed up it was stated, "We heard you were planning to move to Athica" ... they agreed. If they never got the message how did they know to move to Athica? Maybe the "informant" just said the message was "suppose" to go to Afelin and Fyana ... maybe the letter was delivered to us purposely? This goes right along with what Sormo, myself, and others who questioned our hasty actions.

Laddie, its best to take a step back and try to calm down before your 'ead pops. What I've got to ask however is if this message was supposed to get to people that seemed to already know more or less the gist of the matter then who told 'em? Either you've got a spy on your hands, or the infromation was planted. My guess is to take a good long and hard look at your informant since it seems they're playing you like a fiddle.

Actually I am quite calm, just stating my opinion on the matter at hand. Based on the content of the letter, it doesn't look like they had any prior knowledge. The content of the letter explains what the Bearers are doing, and what he wanted his "spies" to do.

Darian Maliken said:
Laddie, its best to take a step back and try to calm down before your 'ead pops. What I've got to ask however is if this message was supposed to get to people that seemed to already know more or less the gist of the matter then who told 'em? Either you've got a spy on your hands, or the infromation was planted. My guess is to take a good long and hard look at your informant since it seems they're playing you like a fiddle.

It makes no sense the information would be planted. Upon further consideration, it is clear that the chosen course of action was quite correct. There is simply no logically sound way they could not have been spies.

Xardon said:
If Afelin and Fyana were truly working for Baldakos like this "informant" said. And the message was "intercepted" ... then technically, Afelin and Fyana never recieved the message at all, hence, they never saw the contents of the message, which stated a change of plans. When we showed up it was stated, "We heard you were planning to move to Athica" ... they agreed. If they never got the message how did they know to move to Athica? Maybe the "informant" just said the message was "suppose" to go to Afelin and Fyana ... maybe the letter was delivered to us purposely? This goes right along with what Sormo, myself, and others who questioned our hasty actions.

The letter given to me was a copy given by the informant, the real message was allowed to go through as not to expose the informant. What good is an informant if his/her identity is revealed?

Confusing and messed up. I guess this goes back to asking questions before action like Valadinx and Sormo were saying.

Back
Top Bottom