Mantle of the Apprentice

cornelweezy

Dalayan Elder
Please adjust Burning Eye faction in Erudin so that us eru int casters can start this quest. As it stands, a fresh int caster eru is indifferent to Lady Niall, whereas the quest requires at least a friendly consideration. This would be hunkey dorey if not for the fact that Burning Eye isn't positive from killing anything in the Mistwoods, or in the Warrens, making it seemingly impossible to start this quest unless you're an enchanter.

Please do something about this. I've been sitting on 8 bat furs for a few days now, hoping kind ol' Lady Niall would come around, and to no avail. I must not be the only one.

Agreed. No Erudite caster is going to want to stick around Odus without any quests to work off. The Newport quests are doable because at least you can raise your faction there.

Indifferent faction, which was my default faction as an Erudite Magician, was insufficient to get the quest started.

For what ever reason, whether it be my new level of 15 or something faction related that I might have done, I was able to successfully receive this quest from Lady Nial.

Back
Top Bottom