Mainquest issue.

Hace

Dalayan Beginner
I went to start my MQ about half a week ago since im 65 and needed to get it done badly. So i grab the new books in erudin read up on it go to the MQ guy Defer and realize crap i need my summons. So i run off to the dream run the distance hail the 3 and final say i understand and all i got where 2 books. No Summons. So i go back to William hail him and get the same "Hello there" i had been getting. I also tried the Other 2 MQ people just in case and same responses.

Soo basically i didnt know what to do so i came here. Not sure weather is would be considered a bug or a failure to flag but i obviously cannot continue this quest untill i learn whats up. Really want to get the out of the way to move on be able to get relic spell.

Thanks for looking into this Xeldan i know your super busy with stuff.

The character is Mythryn 65 Dark Elf enchanter. I tried to start the quest at 65, wasnt shapeshifted or in any illusions at anytime during.

Thanks in advance for any feedback. Hope i can get this resolved soon =/

I posted as Durte previously, 57(now) erudite enchanter. Never recieved the mysterios summons after talking with The Last.

Ahh. Hmm, I'll take a look at the scripts. There seems to be an issue with enchanters receiving the note primarily(Mythryn is an enchanter as well and had the problem).

wondering what the status is on this, I would love to complete the current quests of the main quests with my enchanter. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom