Main Quest

rhfmeyer

Dalayan Beginner
hello there,

My characters name is Luven - High Elf Paladin.

I started this quest 2 years ago and recieved my Gem Stone of Learning and then took a break from SoD. Im back now and trying to get through the main quest. i think im somewhere on part two of the quest since i have the gem of learning. I returned to Haley swansong (person who signed my mysterious summons) and hailed her. after hailing her she said i had already talked to 4/8 people that she wanted me to learn about(not sure which ones i had already talked to). So i went out and found the last 4 people and got a msg saying i learned there history from each of those 4. After returning to Haley and hailing her, i get a message that says i have talked to everyone on the list and she tells "hello there.". If i hail her again after that she says the same thing -- it seems that this part of the quest is stuck because i am not getting any message saying i completed this part or experiance or the next step.

Also someone told me to try and go to Seeker Tresaria in Sea of Swords. Hailing her i get no response.

I have since destroyed my mysterious summons because i did not think it was needed after i had found that person, Haley Swansong and got my first gem.

I also tried to talk to one of the 8 people that i had talked to 2 years ago to see if i would get another "you have learned there history" message because i thought maybe my character forgot about it but i did not recive one of those messages

My Journal is completely empty, no active/completed/inactive quests.

So what do i think happened? -- maybe its stuck because i did part of the quest then stoped for so long that it was changed...

Any help would be much appreciated!

Sounds like the same problem Whelm is having, except I think he didn't get his first gem yet.

thats odd I'm a little further along with my box char, you might have read my mq problem since there are now 3 of us that are having the same problems. I started the quest around 2 years back also and took time off then came back to play only to find it with flag problems

I'm having the same problem, i'm stuck on part 2 of the quest (gemstone of history) because William DeFar will not respond to me.

I am having this exact same problem, right down to the having hailed 4 people already part and then when I hailed the other 4 and came back, Swansong was a closedmouth b----

I'm having the exact same problem. I have all the necesasry flags, but no completion dialogue. My character is named Daivon. :(

Back
Top Bottom