Main Quest Problems (Very Begining)

Durte

Dalayan Beginner
I went to North Badlands. Hailed the Eye of Dreams. Ran through talked to the First, Second, Third and Last. Recieved The Gods of Dalaya, and the Earliest Creation, but no Summons. I know I have to go to William Defar but he said..."Hello there".
Tried Petitioning and was told to post here. Please Help.
Ciani, 53 Erudite Enchanter.

Sure you have to go to Defar? "Hello there." is what you get when you go to the wrong person. I'd try the other MQ people as well.

What's your starting city? The person you go to varies depending on your starting city.

The whole problem is I did not recieve the "Mysterious summons". I have both books, but i was not told who to go to. I've tried the Person in Lfay and William defar, and both give me the shaft. This is not a lack of knowledge issue. I just need the summons and to be flagged for the quest. but when I petitioned I was told to post here.

I have no mysterious summons, not in the bank or in inventory. it cant be anywhere else. When I talked to "The Last" I received NO message that said "You have recieved a mysterious summons".

Have you tried talking to Eranos Nal'Tav in Obsidian Shard Mountains near the Greenmist zoneline? Evil races are sent to talk to him (good races are sent to William Defar). If you recieved the summons and accidentally deleted it, he might still talk to you. If you never received the summons it will be a flagging issue and someone with that access will have to confirm/fix it (so repeatedly petitioning will not help).

The Main quest starters in: LFay, Storm Sea and Obsidian shard Mtns, do not respond. I guess its a bug.
Info: 53 Erudite Enchanter, created this character before this quest was made.

Curious about something...did you gate out on your own? Or did The Last teleport you to your bind? Try going back to The Dream again - you should be able to return there by visiting the Eye of Dreams if you don't have the proper flags to begin the quest at the NPC who summons you through the letter.

The Last ported me to my bind, kinda confused me cause i wasnt expecting it. I have been unable to return to the Dream through any of the eyes.

Back
Top Bottom