Main quest problem: william defar

Anarc

Dalayan Beginner
Hallo,

I apologize, but I have cut, and pasted this problem from another post. It is exactly the problem I am having ,and the original writer (seritario) did an excellent job of describing the issue.

Short synopsis:
When hailed, William Defar does not send me to the next step, but the quest seems to acknowledge that I have completed it.

Long overview:

Name of Quest NPC: William Defar
Stage of the Quest: Master Quest: He sent me around to speak with 8 various people all over Dalaya. Return home to speak to him, and... he gives his spiel about me running around to find these 8 various people all over Dalaya, and when it lists them immediately afterwards "You have spoken to..." appears before every entry. I hit them all.

What he says: A lot to type... if needed I can add this in later.

Exact Names of NPCs Involved in this Error: Williiam Defar.
Aliases unknown or none given.

My own speculation: I finished step 1 when I was lower level, got the shiny gemstone of learning, and did not proceed to 'recieve' the next quest. Then, many levels later, began running around to speak to NPCs, got the credit for each person/historical event, and confused the quest trigger by 'completing' the quest before I had been officially 'given' it.

Character affected: Azraeul, level 40 enchanter.

Thank you for your time,
Azraeul

Back
Top Bottom