Main quest part 4

dmogg29

Dalayan Beginner
On my 65 mage Erdode, i ran into a problem in main quest part 4. after doing the heartlands quest and meeting the great dryad getting the dirt, i went to the caves and killed the scavengers for the prototype codex... after this i went to the clock work behmonth and gave him the dirt... from ehre he went threw some motions... and said command phrase needed... after typing it in he didnt respond or do anything here. is this quest lost for me any help would be nice did i miss a step?

Jump.

No, really. Gnomes are out of the hail range of the behemoth, so you'll have to hail at the peak of your jump. You could also get an illusion of a taller race.

is there any way to get the dirt again ? or if i go back since its been 2 days will i still b able to jsut use the proto type codex?

dmogg29 said:
is there any way to get the dirt again ? or if i go back since its been 2 days will i still b able to jsut use the proto type codex?

Yeah, just go talk to him and say the command phrase (or whatever you were supposed to do; hail him, whatever).

Back
Top Bottom