Main Quest Part 3

brasileira

Dalayan Elder
Hello,

today i got my letter and book and went to handle to Loremaster Tresaria
but as just i handle the 2 items... she said something and [What Now?] in yellow appeared...
at this time the server went down.. :(
Now she doesnt look like i handle the item and she says is
When i hail her it appears:
(nothing)
[What is this opportunity?]

And i went to Priestess Andrenia and she wont talk to me :(

Can you guys help me please?

A similar thing happened to me on tues afternoon EST. I had handed in the diary and letter to Tresaria, recieved my experiance and some dialogue from her as to the next step, and then the world server went down.

After I was able to log back on I went to NBL and hailed the priestess, she won't talk to me, I hailed the other NPC for evil path with the same result. Thinking that maybe I could restart I went and got the Diary and letter again. Tresaria just gives back to me both items with no dialogue.

Is it possible to get a reset to continue where I am stuck?

Thanks

character is Linil 40 half elf ranger

destone said:
A similar thing happened to me on tues afternoon EST. I had handed in the diary and letter to Tresaria, recieved my experiance and some dialogue from her as to the next step, and then the world server went down.

After I was able to log back on I went to NBL and hailed the priestess, she won't talk to me, I hailed the other NPC for evil path with the same result. Thinking that maybe I could restart I went and got the Diary and letter again. Tresaria just gives back to me both items with no dialogue.

Is it possible to get a reset to continue where I am stuck?

Thanks

character is Linil 40 half elf ranger
Its me Gielle :D

we were together at same time :D

Pathing is messed up when Priestess Andrenia walks out and Taroceth the Decaying kills her. Unable to melee or cast on Taroceth the Decaying saying target is too far away.

Pathing is messed up when Priestess Andrenia walks out and Taroceth the Decaying kills her. Unable to melee or cast on Taroceth the Decaying saying target is too far away.

I have gotten the same problem, tried 4 times with no success.

not fixed, tried it on my monk and the mobs are all under the world or something, also alot of the mobs in eplaguelands are the same.

Back
Top Bottom