Main Quest Issue

injektilo

Dalayan Adventurer
Hey inkjet here, i play a really old ench named Rahl and i just recently went thru the dream to obtain Mysterious Summons to start my Main Quest. Well i went all the way thru the dream and did not get a mysterious summons. I have gone to all 4 NPC's and hailed them and all they say is "Hello there." any suggestions?

/paste

In 9 out of 10 cases, GMs are unequipped to handle quest-related petitions. For these, which include all cases of quest flags with the exception of Newport Ring 5, a Developer is usually needed. The most effective way to get in touch with a Developer regarding a quest issue is to post in the Quest Discussion forum. Petitioning to have a GM look at your quest flags is about as helpful as asking any of the GMs minus me for tradeskill advice (teehee).

/end-paste

Just wondering, did you talk to the first npc at the gates and then go thru and fight the one barb, then do the 2nd encounter (if you are a caster you are given a spell to memorize) then cast that on her, then go to the 3rd npc which gives you an item. You are tasked to listen to all 3 npcs then hail the one you want to give the item too, then hail the npc that gave you the item to give you a choice. Lastly, then you talk to the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and final guy... At least thats how it worked for me. But im just a noobie

yes i went thru all content in the dream its just when i spoke with the Last, i didnt receive my Mysterious Summons. Hopefully a Dev will catch this thread and hook me uuupp

If I remember correctly this is fixable if the eyes at wizard spires are indeed still there (been a looong time since I've been at wizard spires though). Used to just be able to hail them if you don't have one and get back to the dream. I recall one in mistwoods, one in nbad (though memory on this one is a bit sketchy) and one in gfay.

Give that a shot. If not did you also try running around and hailing the proper people? There are four of them, I don't recall needing to hand them the mysterious summon.

indeed i have gone back through the dream and still was unflagged so i ran down the 4 people, pushed them into a corner and Hailed them, still nothing :(

What does it say if you type /cmd journal

Does it have anything relating to the MQ?

You all caps offends me.

Contact me directly next time you're in game.

Last edited:
ok bumping for update of quest info. I have recently tried skipping the first part and going to the ground spawn part of the quest . i took the item back to the person i would've been assigned to and she did not accept the item. I cried and then hailed her in hopes of a miracle. She said,'Hello there.' I /cm suicide

Back
Top Bottom