Main Quest issue

Birlic

Dalayan Adventurer
For MQ3 I need to chat with the "Elder leader of the Kargyxx". I'm currently KoS to the Kargyxx (only played this char since level 63, so I don't know why) and I've been trying to fix this issue by killing Tarxan. However, this is either very slow or not working at all, since after 6+ hours spent there, I'm not even down to "glaring threateningly" level.
Does anyone know if:
1. there's a way to talk to the Elder while being KoS (illusion?)
OR
2. there are other ways to become un-KoS to the Kargyxx

I've spent enough time killing Tarxan to have 100+ beaks, even though 20% of the time I was in groups and letting others loot the beaks...

Char name is Viena.

Thanks!

There are no other ways to become non-KoS. Life with it & kill some (better: a LOT) more tarxans. Oh, and keep their beaks, you can turn them in for more kargyxx faction.

Were you in the same situation, Nwaij? I've killed a few hundred Tarxans so far with no apparent faction benefit. I cannot help but wonder if this faction is broken somehow.

Also killing the cat people in paw will also raise your faction with them up to indifferent afaik.

as i remember it, you can talk to npc's invis. if you get lucky and none of the see-invis kargyx are in their tree-house, you can probably get to her, talk, and get out of there.

as for the factioning, i have no idea.

Thanks, invis worked. Also conned all birds in the hut and en route and none saw invis. Perhaps the see invis ones are not that common.

Birlic said:
Were you in the same situation, Nwaij? I've killed a few hundred Tarxans so far with no apparent faction benefit. I cannot help but wonder if this faction is broken somehow.

Faction is probably not broken. Scowls is a deep, deep, DEEP hole you can dig yourself into. It takes a very long time to work your way back out. IIRC, Scowls is bigger than all the other faction bands put together.

Back
Top Bottom