Main quest is bugged

Arcibu

Banned Jerk
I started my enchanter in 2004, and just decided to go do my Main quest as of yesturday. Well when i did it with my monk i just hailed guy in osm and got 2k xp and quest started from there. Well with my enchanter Vharlak I have hailed all 4 Main Quest quest starters and all they reply is, "Hello there". Perhaps the char was made before mq started? =P and isn't flgged i don't know but please fix and let me know so i can turn in some relics!

Quote from the Wiki

New characters begin in The Dream, but old characters will have to seek out a Wizard Spire (e.g. in Mistwoods or Greater Faydark) and hail the spinning eye. Once in The Dream, you must find the mobs named The First, The Second, The Third, and The Last. They are all in a dome structure. Once you talk to The Last and go through the text, you will be translocated to your bind spot. (New characters are transported to their hometown where they would have normally started.)

didn't work

i went into dream world, spoke to guide challenge sorcerer completed those tasks, now when i get to the choice she tells me to go back and talk to the others and they say to move on, so now my MQ is bugged.

Did you skip the part where you choose your alignment? The gift part, make sure you re hail her if you didn't.

i did

after no longer haviing the spell in my spell book, and not being able to cast it on the sorc, the choice won't speak to me and when i go speak to the first second or third they just port me to bind soon as i hail them.

Back
Top Bottom