Main Quest - Heartland Factions quests

Monjapino

Dalayan Beginner
I'm getting problems on this step of mq.

Before I was on this step of MQ I talked to blackscale and silvercrown bosses in heartland, as blackscale one didnt talk to me i started talking to the silvercrown one, he asked me to do some quest but didnt start it. I didnt know that was going to affect main quest progress.

So problem is I cant do blackscale o council quests, it seems im only able to do silvercrown one. Blackscale and Council Bosses doesnt even talke to me, when I hail them they just say the same as any gnome o blackscale guy around.

I'm iksars so im not doing silvercrown, that'd be totally weird and gay.

Well, looks like you are with Silver Crown now. See the postitve: only SC can advance beoynd 2nd Level of Faction so far...

So you joined the silver crown and now you have a problem with the fact that you're in the silver crown

:psyduck:

I didnt read anything about silvercrown or blackscale before, and as i wasnt that far on main quest i just talked with the silvercrown boss becouse the blackscale one didnt talk to me (althought i had the blackscale amulet and i am an iksar). I also didnt know that while talking to the silvercrown guy i was joining such faction.

Ok if there is no way to remove me from silver crown I will work on that faction. Problem is I destroyed the Directives long time ago, I didn't know I couldn't join Blackscale further so as I didn't want to be silver crown I destroyed them :rolleyes: :eek:.

How can I get new ones? Trader Valner asks me to show the new directives to the cook, lumberjack, blacksmith and tailor. :tinfoil:

Back
Top Bottom