Mage Murk Quest: Spectral Silks Spell with Galak the Morbid

Hesyous

Dalayan Elder
So....wiki is wrong and I was actually scared for a bit. Or, maybe I read it and my comprehension is off.

When you initiate this quest, Galak does ask you for proof of something going on. You gather the Torn Pages outside Kaesora and hand them in.

After you give him the set amount, he then talks about getting silks and something else. You actually have to hand in 10 silks, and 10 essences before he says ANYTHING else other than 'Hello....' when hailing him.

Per the wiki, from what I read, you hand in all the silks and then hail him and he says some other stuff, then you hand in the essences and then he proceeds to talk about the next part of the quest.

Anyway, just hand in ALL 20 items, silks and essences, then he will give you the last part of the quest. This is to clear up some confusion if you ever do this quest.

Also, I handed in the items 1 at a time. I don't know if you can hand them in in multiples or not, I didn't want to even test it because of how long it took me to gather all the items.

My intention is to assist others and to clear up any confusion, like what I experienced. If anyone has questions, let me know.

Sure can. Just sign up for a wiki account, and you can correct stuff like that. It is a player-run wiki, after all.

Sure can. Just sign up for a wiki account, and you can correct stuff like that. It is a player-run wiki, after all.

I will fix it when I get home and find the time. I took screenshots to help remind me the details. :)

I still have to take the apprentice or viscis..whatever down for the last part of the quest. Anyway, all in good time. I am glad this post has helped.

That's where keeping a log file can help. Just need to remember to back it up on a regular basis, or it gets to large to do anything with.

Back
Top Bottom