Lord Commander Ragarati

Hi-jacking this thread for lord ravoli Me and my cousin need this mob and are hoping to get this mob at some point. We are a SK, Druid, Ranger and can also bring in a cleric or shaman if needed. Post here if you want to get in on some pasta.

With 2.5 this quest is still currently broke so will be a while im sure till its corrected tell then we will be chilling at 52 doing MQ and other quests for fun.

With 2.5 this quest is still currently broke so will be a while im sure till its corrected tell then we will be chilling at 52 doing MQ and other quests for fun.

The previous quests have been fixed now thanks to admin-karit for looking into it. So if people were stuck on part IV or V they should be able to complete it. Also if people want to schedule a time for Lord let me know. Hoping we can find some time soon to kill him.

The previous quests have been fixed now thanks to admin-karit for looking into it. So if people were stuck on part IV or V they should be able to complete it. Also if people want to schedule a time for Lord let me know. Hoping we can find some time soon to kill him.
I am up for it, 52 Wiz

Back
Top Bottom