~ [Lord Commander Ragarati] MUST DIE ~

Maha

Dalayan Beginner
I commission to the good people of Dalaya, at the real world time of Saturday, July 25th, 5:00 pm Central time (Pending) that we rally together to slay the vicious murderer that is Lord Commander Ragarati. His crimes include killing that one guy that gives out that really cool ring, telling all the named guys to take the day off whenever we try to go get alt gear, and perhaps the most vicious crime of all, insisting that you don't have to tip the pizza man because he's already paid for the food.

THIS MADMAN CANNOT STAND AMONG US AND REMAIN UNPUNISHED!

For this, I humbly request we rally all together to SLAY this vicious and cruel villain, and restore balance to the swamplands once and for all! (Well, as balanced as a swamp could be anyway...)

In all seriousness, I am on the last part of the quest of vengeance, and since this adept requires you to be lvl 52 and since I've locked in a good portion of my starting AA's, I would like to schedule a get together to take this bastard down so a good few of us stuck on this guy can move forward with our characters.

-People locked in to participate

-Mahajarah Tahara - LVL 52 Warrior
-Mellitus - Lvl 52 Beastlord (Or will be by next saturday)
-None
-Malinar - 52 mage Malinar
-None
-None

-Darynn- Lvl 52 ranger
-None
-None
-None
-None
-None

Potential canidates that have talk about joining in/volunteering.
- lvl 52 Cleric Debra ( Willing to be lent out)
-lvl 42 Paladain Izthar
- lvl 52 Warrior Dosaf - Twinked
-lvl 42 cleric Snicle - Twinked
- lvl 52 rogue Utra - Twinked
-lvl 52 ench, bard, cleric Unspecified named, Owned by Swiftur (Box)
-lvl 52 SK Maches (Unavailable on saturday, but listing anyway in case anyone want's to push the date back.
-lvl 52 dru Spatch (See above, Maches)

Last edited:
willing to bring a 42 pal(Izthar) and a 52 war(Dosaf) if we need more heals over tanking I have a 42 cleric(Snicle) that has a ton of mana for his level. want to keep the pal in for ring up grade.

I can bring my 52 ranger, Darynn and I have 52 ench, bard or cleric i can box. All are geared more than enough for this.

Well the 25th happens to be the sole day I am completely unavailable.
any other day at that time i could probably make work.
I have a 52 SK - Mackes and a 52 DRU - Spatch.
If you do this on ANY other day I will happily join!

Well, We actually have 12 potential volunteer's, four of which are locked in!

One is unable to play on saturday, which leads me to ask if everyone on the whole is okay shifting the day forward or back to fri/sun?

If you want to have a specific time/date, we can start discussing this now. As of this post, Monday to be exact, the time is STILL set to Saturday at 5pm.

EDIT: As of this second, due to certain members being unavailable at Saturday at 5 PM CST, I have moved the date to Friday. This is still three days notice, so I imagine there won't be much complications.

Last edited:
If at all possible I would prefer later on Friday, I work until around 7pm EST, so I am unable to get on till 7:30 or 8 pm, sat I get out earlier and could also do it sunday or Monday anytime... please let me know...

Okay, Is everyone else okay with 7 CST?

Note when I say 7 CST, I do not mean the battle STARTS at 7 CST, but rather we start to gather. Since buffing takes a long time, it gives Iksarian here a chance to get in, get to us, and get ready.

I don't think anyone else will complain about the raid starting a bit later. Gives everyone some time to get back after work to unwind before raiding.

Okay people, This is your 24 hour pre-'raid' notice.

We will all meet at 7 CST. I suppose just meet at athica around 7 CST or start gathering whenever pertinent. I imagine there will be people talking in game about this, so I doubt you'll be caught off guard. There actually has been a LOT of interest, and I'm uncertain as to what will be needed until we see what we have to work with, so it'll be first come, first serve when it comes to group slots. Not saying you'll be shut up because I'm an asshole, but be because we might not need 5 clerics or 4 tanks (if that even HAPPENS, to be honest.) If this DOES happen where we have too many of one class, the ones that will be turned away will be the ones that are NOT doing the ring quest (which I believe EVERYONE is.)

I know most of you are raiders so this is all old hat to most of you, but I'll see you tomorrow at 7 CST at any rate! Hope to see you all there~!

As of 8:10, Friday, July 24th, Former Lord Commander Ragarati has gone to meet the Choir invisible. He has shuffled off this mortal coil. THIS FROGGY IS NO MORE. HE HAS CEASED TO BE!

I deeply thank all of those who participated and showed up. I thank even further those who helped organize and sort out the raid. It was a mess at first, but we got it going and we killed the son of a bitch.

As Ragarati is no longer amoung the living, this thread may be locked down. I humbly request that we organize another raid next 24th to help those who still do not have their nice and shiny ring.

The raid went swimmingly, and I think that 11 characters received the ring upgrade. That must be some kind of record! ;) Looking forward to next time. Thanks to all who participated and to Maha for putting together this thread in the first place.

Just for kicks, here's a parse of the fight. It seems Wizards still reign supreme even at 52:

Lord Commander Ragarati on 7/24/2015 in 89sec

Total
--- DMG: 38484 @ 432 sdps (432 dps in 89s) [100%]
--- DMG to PC: 18386 @207dps

Quuscasko (WIZ)
--- DMG: 11024 @ 124 sdps (181 dps in 61s) [28.65%]
------ Total: 11024 -- DirDmg: 11024
--- DMG to PC: 453 @453dps

Malinar (MAG)
--- DMG: 6947 @ 78 sdps (82 dps in 85s) [18.05%]
------ Malinar:
--------- Total: 4478 -- DirDmg: 4478