Looking for MQ info without spoilers...

Minerios

Dalayan Adventurer
Heya everybody,

Well, I'm trying to do the MQ without using any spoiler... I still have a few people to locate to chat with about the history of the world. I'm just wondering if it is even possible to reach them all at level 12 or if some are located in way too dangerous areas. Please don't tell me where they are, just let me know if I should bother or if I should wait a few more levels before trying.

Thanks!

You should really work on levels, the side quest after MQ2 can't even be engaged until lvl 25. Plus when you are done with the MQ2 you get a level of xp (I went from 37 to 38) when I did it. I've heard that you get a level regardless of when you do it, so don't waste it in a level range where you can get that level is less than an hour.

Just my opinion.

Aillar said:
I've heard that you get a level regardless of when you do it, so don't waste it in a level range where you can get that level is less than an hour.

Just my opinion.

The MQ wasn't even implemented until I was level 65. I didn't get a full AA let alone a full level worth of xp when doing each part of the MQ, however, the experience is VERY good when done at the appropriate levels. Just my 2cp.

Back
Top Bottom