Login problems

Mythryn

Dalayan Master
Tried to log in today, got the 1017 error. Figured it was just a temporary thing, so I reconected and tried again; got it again. Tried repeatedly to log on to WR and other servers with no luck.

I haven't patched for GoD, and havent even logged on since friday, so its pretty annoying. I checked out the EQEmu fourms, seems like others are having the same problem without patching. Tried a system restore, didn't fix it. Next step is reinstalling...not to sure if that would work though..

I dont have a firewall up, so I'm stumped. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

[EDIT]: This guy had the EXACT same problem: http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13004&sid=83a3fc5c2d64128e8bb89d0be7bec29b
save the disconnect from GW

Yup, ive been getting that since thursday night/friday morning? somewhere around there. No clue whats causing it. I asked around and people are stumped. I also have NOT patched to GoD

I am having something slightly different but its annoying as heck. I can log into any server, but when I try to log into WR 90% of the time my compter freezes up after trying to log in Valren. Dunno what might be causing this, I have not patched GOD and my Wr files are up to date. :/

Back
Top Bottom