Liodreth heads

thizz

Dalayan Beginner
I spent a few hours last night and today getting liodreth heads. I turned in a stack of 9 to captain ludwig (yesterday) and I recieved no message and no tokens/faction back. Today I tried again handing him one head at a time and i got tokens. since this cannot be resolved through petition, i am wondering if i can get my 9 heads back, I spent a good amount of time getting them. Thanks

I ran into a similar problem with trader Hagna (not sure of the name) in Halas. I gave her my 9 supply crates, got experience for the first five (which is weird, since I'm level 48 and those crates drop in Blackburrow), but no faction with the Silver Crown. I felt rather sad, because it had taken quite some time to get those crates and most importantly because I always feel a bit bad killing green stuff. I just wanted to up my faction a bit without taking their side in the MQ.

Taffimai said:
I ran into a similar problem with trader Hagna (not sure of the name) in Halas. I gave her my 9 supply crates, got experience for the first five (which is weird, since I'm level 48 and those crates drop in Blackburrow), but no faction with the Silver Crown. I felt rather sad, because it had taken quite some time to get those crates and most importantly because I always feel a bit bad killing green stuff. I just wanted to up my faction a bit without taking their side in the MQ.

I belive all the little quests that used to give faction for the Silver Crown and Blackscale had the faction component of the quests removed in preparation for this stage of the MQ going in. Otherwise it would have been too easy to raise faction with one side or the other, and choosing a side would not have the intended negative affects with the other.

Back
Top Bottom