Lifeward

gtoo

THE NEMESIS
I am at the point in the quest where I am supposed to seek out Freya the Blacksmith, who is to tell me where to find the hottest forge on Dalaya. I found her ok, but she doesn't respond to hails with any quest specific text, nor does she do anything if I offer her the corroded shield. I assumed that this means I need higher faction, as I was at indifferent. The only way to raise this faction, that I could find, was to kill yetis and turn in their heads to the leader guy.

The issues I have with this are:

If it is not faction based, then the athica guy needs to be more specific with what to ask her for, or her quest text needs to be fixed.

If it is faction based, the yeti heads are lore, so you have to return to the camp after every time you kill one. There are only three yetis that I could find, with a 20 minute or so respawn time. Also, the leader guy is only out in the day, leaving only half the time to do the faction quest. Also, after turning in 10 heads, after multiple hours, I still have not raised even one faction level.

Thanks,
Gtoo

I'm almost sure that it is broken some way. Some text missing or some quest prompt missing or something.

I am now to the point where I need to get the book from erimal. Apprentice Vaceth responds to hails with a yellow quest prompt but he doesnt respond when I say the prompt.

The text is:
[I am looking for a book on ancient blacksmithing knowledge from the Freeport era.]

Bloodfang's Tooth is droppable, not sure if this is intended or not but it is the only piece from the quest that is droppable.

Back
Top Bottom