LFGuild (US prefered)

Sodshaman1

Dalayan Beginner
Character: Grimor (<--- fomelo link)

Not really sure how to start this or what to say, so incoming wall of text!

I am an east coast player, but I would prefer not starting raids too late. Ideally, 7pm EST and raid for 3-4 hours would be solid. I would prefer a guild that has already been around the server - being established makes a pretty big difference in leadership. I would prefer raiding a few days a week, but nothing over 40 hours a week. I would really like a guild that has a solid core of raiders. I would rather be benched because we have too many players than to be sitting around waiting for 5-6 people on every raid night. 3-4 nights a week would be fine with me, even 5-7 nights would be fine. As long as the guild is progressing and doesn't have to sit around and wait for slackers.

Raiding experience on SoD: I raided with Sanctuary/Mafia on the shaman. I met some real cool people there. Sema(mid-west players, sup!), Meso(I did probably 250-275 AA's with him), Mazi(real chill guy, good leader), and Dymon(I wanted your gear so badly). I loved the hell out of the raiding. On the rogue, I have only done a few pugs. I liked the content I raided - the concepts and mechanics were pretty cool. I quit raiding due to a mixture of things involving the guild and my EQlive guild wanting me to come back and fill some empty spots. I'm sure if you asked Mazi or Meso they would call me a shit-bag for quitting, and for that I apologize. But I'm sure they would also tell you that I wasn't brain-dead and followed directions.

Raiding experience on live: Played random servers from 2000-2011. I never did any raiding of content after Gates of Discord. Most of the raiding I cared about was done on Project1999 and the two progression servers SoE released. P99, I was a rogue and had a shaman alt in Inglourious Basterds(before the guild took a downward spiral). I held a 90%(or higher) raid attendance for almost 7 months, which was a pretty hard thing to do considering raids were called at any time of the day via. text message.

On the progression server of The Combine, I was in Wraithful Inquisition before it got rocked by all and any competition. After that guild's ship sank, I played casually until PoP and quit with all the other casual players.

On Fippy Darkpaw(most recent), I was an officer of the #1 guild. We crapped on all and any competition. I added a ton of utility to the guild in raids and outside of raids. I played a Shaman and was server first from release until Kunark's release in terms of Hp, Mana, AC, and was first 50 shaman. When Kunark released, I quit due to massive guild drama, and came back at the tail-end of Kunark as a rogue. The guild officers/core of the guild helped me hit level 60 the day before Velious opened, and quickly became #1 geared rogue due to incredibly high play-time. GM's enforced a rotation between all raiding guilds due to the mass complaints that we weren't sharing, so raiding went from 35-50 hours every week(yes, 50 hours a week was pretty standard for us during Velious) to 5. I held over 95% raid attendance during my time on Fippy, which once again was pretty damn hard.

Raiding experience in other games: WoW, I was #1 guild on Maelstrom as a priest. WoW emu, was in a pretty decent guild as a warlock. I became class leader for warlocks for my guild, I usually sat at top 3 damage on most all targets except perhaps Visc. None of this matters other than padding, I guess. I did some low end DAoC raiding, but wasn't impressed.

A little about me: I'm pretty chill. I have ventrilo but prefer not to talk anymore. When I am not out looking for work(Detroit employment is beyond shit), I basically sit idle in Athica while I look for a random pug or group. I casually grind my Blackscale faction, play a few alts here and there, and I play a lot of MW3 on PC. I was playing Skyrim but grew quickly bored of how stupid easy it was. Archery + Sneak + Alchemy crafted poisons = GG 1 shot anything almost(even on highest difficulty). I am getting pretty big into hockey, I am currently seeking employment, and I have a cat that sleeps all day.

Last edited:
it can be pretty difficult to find a guild as a shaman, good luck though you have a solid Internet Resume

I think the hardest part is finding a guild that is either A) raids euro times, B) actually has active players, C) doesn't raid passed midnight EST. It is crazy how much more powerful shaman are in SoD than compared to live. I guess I will keep my eyes and ears open.

Last edited:
Trying to think of who that could be! Maybe my bard buddy!? If you're still around man, hit me up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom