lfactivity

fascav

Dalayan Adventurer
65 rogue (main) fascav
65 beast thundal
65 paladin cavidar

looking for a guild to hang out in. Haven't played in a long time so don't expect me to be any good at mashing buttons. Just something to do in my spare time.

currently in Hawaii but moving to Colorado in 2 weeks.

Last edited:
My bad,

Rogue is Fascav
Cavidar is pally
Thundal is beast

Play times vary, I'm in the military so I leave for long periods of time every now and then.

On a regular day my play time is from 9pm pst-1am pst.. Might be able to get on an hour earlier if needed.

Weekends are open for the most part, only reason if they aren't, I'm doing something with the family. Family takes priority of course so if we're mid raid or something and my wife needs help I'll afk.

My bad,

Rogue is Fascav
Cavidar is pally
Thundal is beast

Play times vary, I'm in the military so I leave for long periods of time every now and then.

On a regular day my play time is from 9pm pst-1am pst.. Might be able to get on an hour earlier if needed.

Weekends are open for the most part, only reason if they aren't, I'm doing something with the family. Family takes priority of course so if we're mid raid or something and my wife needs help I'll afk.

If I ran a guild part of the probation process would be audibly telling wife that you're too busy to help while open mic'd in vent to prove dedication to pixel hunting.

Just me though.

im down for whatever, just let me know.. not really going to jump on unless I have something to do.

don't invite him, he's a dirty sheep fucker! XD jk

no but seriously petition to get ur ammo given over to me.

Fascav if u need a guild still.. Hit up crownk kraizik Xerokine Connie or jowra in game... If ur interested in prophecy... We raid 4 days a week and I cannot rly promise u a raid spot... But you could probably fill in at times and do stuff with us during non raid hours also you should petition to get ur ammo item transfered to me

Back
Top Bottom