Level 43 Warrior looking for Guild

bankerbomb

Dalayan Beginner
Here is a quick synopsis of my character:
Name: Coriakin
Race: Human
Class: Warrior
Level: 43

I am fairly new to SoD and am still learning the tricks of the trade. I have taken part in a number of successful adept raids and have gotten my feet wet with a number of small quests. I fear that I am in the useless limbo state between the the newbie guild and high level raiding guilds.

Main things I am looking for in a guild:
1- Fun to talk to and group with. I try to role play a bit but am always a bit sarcastic.
2- Will call upon the guild to aid in quests, tmaps, or raids
3- Will be called upon to assist in quests, tmaps, or raids.
4- Has fun with the game: can laugh at bad pulls, find humor in multiple deaths and glory in the final triumph.

While my play time is not much, it is fairly normal; I am a pre-dental college student so my weekday play is limited to a few hours a day a few days a week. This would only allow for short termed exp grouping. My weekends are much more open and very availible for long, raid-style grouping.

A final note about my real life affects on play time is this: I have been married for a while now and in a month or so we are expecting twin boys. This, as you can imagine, is going to cut back on play time. However, knowing me, I'll probably use them as an excuse to stay up longer and play.

Please let me know. I've been on a Christmas break with no SoD...I hope to add myself to a strong force upon my return in a couple of days.

Thanks!
Coriakin

Back
Top Bottom