length of warm, red thread.

Anti Eh

Dalayan Elder
Recently went to farm some length of warm, red threads from the A failed iksar child in Citadel of the Claw.
the drop rate on these seems to be very low/rare.
killed about 20-25 children b4 i got owned by extra skeleton adds coming thru the walls in certain areas.

Never seen any threads. Im wondering if the droprate / difficulty of mobs in cita basement could be looked at.

most other drops for murk trade skills seem to have alot higher chance to drop and are from mobs that dont put out the kind of damage random 4pulls of these children do.

you can listsend those for 700p each to Anti if you want.
as the difficulty/droprate/random agro thru walls makes it worth more then the common 25p mistmane bloods and 25p codair bladders the other tradeskills require.

I upped the drop rate on this btw! Should be in next patch. Still should be pretty uncommon but not as rare.

what can you make w/ ikisith tradeskills? I never knew the bladders and blood was used for anything? Is that new?

We are few and we are special, right Nwaij? And that is not in a bad special way, its the good special way!

It's new as of ikisith release date. I know of very very few people who can actually do those combines though.

Sorry I should be more clear. I didn't realize the bladders/blood was more valuable than what it vendored for, what recipie is it used for?

Actually, I dont think its worth more then vendor. Its a expensive combine and well, for the little combines made in game its not so hard to farm what you need yourself atm.

I haven't bothered to do any combines for ages, more or less since I was able to do them. I think its pottery clicky on blood and alchemy healing pot on bladder or the other way around or something else.

Back
Top Bottom