Lame Ass Thank You Post INC

Kedrin

Dalayan Pious Diety
I haven't played SoD consistently in quite some time. This past week has been the first week I've logged on multiple times in at least 6 months. I work far too much as well as going to school leaving very little free time. SoD has always felt like "been there done that." So I've have little pull to log on other than to play with some of the awesome people I have met through this game. Alright that's enough about me and back story.

This week in SoD I've had a very good time and I'd like to thank everyone who has put in their time and effort into making the game better in any way.

Thank you Marza for all your work on upper Thaz. You're amazing at making fights that are enjoyable to kill over and over again.

Thank you Fuwok for making a new 12 man and working on the new Adepts. I've had a great time killing them and trying to get all the new expable loot for my Gnome Warrior / Cleric duo.

Thank you Draist and Grinkles for putting in all the time into your Adept characters you share to the SoD community. This must have taken a great deal of your time. Very selfless act. You guys are awesome.

Thank you to the Dev that reduced the cool down on CotP and other buffs. I remember making a post about this years ago and was very happy to see this finally be implemented.

Thank you to all the Dev and GMs who are working on making new things and probably more importantly fixing all the small bugs that are less sexy and more time consuming.

SoD is an awesome game with a wonderful community. Just a big thanks to everyone. Sorry this post is so lame.

I haven't played SoD consistently in quite some time. This past week has been the first week I've logged on multiple times in at least 6 months. I work far too much as well as going to school leaving very little free time. SoD has always felt like "been there done that." So I've have little pull to log on other than to play with some of the awesome people I have met through this game. Alright that's enough about me and back story.

This week in SoD I've had a very good time and I'd like to thank everyone who has put in their time and effort into making the game better in any way.

Thank you Marza for all your work on upper Thaz. You're amazing at making fights that are enjoyable to kill over and over again.

Thank you Fuwok for making a new 12 man and working on the new Adepts. I've had a great time killing them and trying to get all the new expable loot for my Gnome Warrior / Cleric duo.

Thank you Draist and Grinkles for putting in all the time into your Adept characters you share to the SoD community. This must have taken a great deal of your time. Very selfless act. You guys are awesome.

Thank you to the Dev that reduced the cool down on CotP and other buffs. I remember making a post about this years ago and was very happy to see this finally be implemented.

Thank you to all the Dev and GMs who are working on making new things and probably more importantly fixing all the small bugs that are less sexy and more time consuming.

SoD is an awesome game with a wonderful community. Just a big thanks to everyone. Sorry this post is so lame.

sucks you have cancer bro. hope you pull through!

Back
Top Bottom