Kodiak claws in Warrens

Luthien

Dalayan Beginner
I am working on the Mantle of the Senior quest in Erudin. I have gotten my shark skin and my tenticle, but have had no luck on the kodiak claws. I did a bit of research here in the forums, and found that others have had this problem too, but wasn't able to find if it was a legitimate bug/glitch, or if it was just that rare of a drop. Last night, I cleared the kodiaks 10 times (yes, I kept score), and at 12 bears per clearing, that adds up to 120 mobs killed, and never did I see the claws. When I asked some folks in the game last night, they all assured me that the claws do still drop, and that they are pretty common. Is it possible for me to request that a quest designer, or whoever has the authority, check and see if the drop rate is indeed as it should be, or if I am just having a string of bad luck? Thanks.

I realize that this really isn't of extreme importance, but could someone please check into it? I don't want to be a pest... just want to finish my quest. (hey, that rhymes!)

Ive camped the kodiaks a bunch of times and never seen anything drop besides kodiak skins, kodiak meat, and the occasional sk/nec pendant thing, never ever ever seen kodiak claws drop

I'm not sure if it's a glitch or just that rare dude. I've done them many times as well, and never seen a drop.

Please, please, please, is there a GM, or a designer, or an admin of any kind that can tell me one way or another if this is working? I must have killed thousands of kodiaks, and still no claws. If I were a normal person, I would have given up by now, but I'm obsessed! Must... kill... kodiaks........... must... get... claws............ must... complete... quest...... :sadf:

i spent about 3 hours there lastnight with a full group killing these huge kodiaks. i think we cleared area atleast 20 times...not ONE claw dropped. something IS wrong with that item drop.

Back
Top Bottom