Regarding Unductoratory Flascertion.
- Colorwheel movement time reduced.
- Minor fixes to dimensional butcher, Will of the Four.
- One Hand Washes the Other had some bugfixes made. This will require a patch or rolling restart. This is intended to fix the bug where it kills you (oops!).
- Unductoratory Flascertion will be significantly less effective for Paladins. Other classes on the weapon will enjoy its full power.
- Glowing Robe of the Outer Planes focus effect increased to reflect the tier. Proc duration shortened greatly and reimagined.
What a shame. Paladin finally had a DPS weapon with reduced defenses that they could actually taunt with. The reduced amount of healing and proc frequency compared to Lux Diem made the Unductoratory Flascertion a great alternative; you were basically trading off better DPS for reduced heals since the weapon lacked any real defenses.
Hopefully with all these changes being made for proper balance that an adjustment can finally be made to Lady's Strike so that two-handed weapons once again become relevant for Paladin.
(As things stand currently, we are the only tank class that cannot use a 2 hander with our primary method of hate generation since the Knight revamp.)
Here's to hoping that the positive changes to the game continue, things are starting to look a lot better in my opinion. Nice work so far!
High Knight of Resurgum