Knight 1h Weapons T1-T5

Kirin Folken

Dalayan Elder
Me and a few others are starting to wonder if Knights might have a gap in 1h weapons during Tier 1 throw Tier 5 (no experience yet with Tier 6+). Only talking about Knight only weapons with higher normal ratios then thier dual wield counterparts.

Currently what I have found..

Blade of the Shivering Night - Firkaal DHK (28/24) Tier 3
Hardened Watcher Eyestalk - The Second Watcher HoM (30/25) Tier 3
Shadowknight Only Sword - Towers of Agony (15/12 +3 Dis) Tier 4

Before these we mainly have Paladins useing Soulfire (20/20 +3 Fire)
and Shadowknights useing Rotblade. (22/28 +10 Dis)

Considering the 30+ weapons I see fly by for Rng, Rog, Brd, War, bst, Mnk in every one of the tier 1 throw tier 5 zones, seems like Knights are missing some choices here at these tiers.

Are thier other 1hers I have missed?

Plane of Earth has one as does some even newer zones.

Stop raiding the same old shit and perhaps you shall find knight 1hnders that are not the same old shit.

Tiers 1-3 you can pretty much use Soulfire or Rotblade. However, as the others have stated there are more available in the newer zones.

Tier 4
Blade of the Shivering Night (DHK, forgot)

Tier 5
-Fleshblister (Fleshrotters, PoT), seriously every knight has this (especially shadowknights)
-Driftwood Mallet (forgot, PoW)

Tier 6
-Whirlwind (Before You Wake, PoN)

Tier 7
-Hammer of Warding (Kirith, CoD)

Tier 8
-Valor, Blade of Enthann - more of a warrior weapon but who cares
-Evolution, good until Antediluvean Axe (???)

Tier 9
-Frostwrath, Blade of Command (forgot since it's been like a year, Upper Thazeran's Tower), good till Antediluvian (also a good warrior weapon)
-Antediluvean Axe (Elders, Tower of Tarhyl), good till Varisath

Tier 10
--Most likely using Antediluvian Axe by now.

Tier 11
-Varisath, Innocence of the Fallen (Gongoerth the First Wyrm)

Tier 12
Ikisith shit

Last edited:
Blade of the Shivering Night - Firkaal DHK (28/24) Tier 3

Tier 4
Blade of the Shivering Night (DHK, forgot)

Firkaal is tier 2 unless you use some kind of crazy tiering system that rates mobs based on how many people boxing it takes to kill it.

Rotblade and especially Soulfire are very much tier 1-2 caliber weapons despite coming from outside the raid game just as Soulspear (cmal 3.2) could easily be classified as a tier 4 knight weapon.

Weapons are an integral part of a shadowknight/paladin's gear that contribute significant amounts of AC/HP/Stamina and because of this you don't see them dropping all over the place just as you don't see tank breastplates/leggings dropping all over the place.

Firkaal is tier 2 unless you use some kind of crazy tiering system that rates mobs based on how many people boxing it takes to kill it.

Rotblade and especially Soulfire are very much tier 1-2 caliber weapons despite coming from outside the raid game just as Soulspear (cmal 3.2) could easily be classified as a tier 4 knight weapon.

Weapons are an integral part of a shadowknight/paladin's gear that contribute significant amounts of AC/HP/Stamina and because of this you don't see them dropping all over the place just as you don't see tank breastplates/leggings dropping all over the place.

i know this, i was just making an example. he's quite easily groupable.

also, you could seriously just use rotblade or soulfire until you receive a firkaal sword. then get a fleshblister, which is good until whirlwind. i see no reason to be disappointed about a 12 delay, 15 damage weapon with 100 HP and 22 sta at tier 4. srsly, there's only like 1-2 1h weapons per tier.

Last edited:
Plane of Earth has one as does some even newer zones.

Stop raiding the same old shit and perhaps you shall find knight 1hnders that are not the same old shit.

Are you trying to shit up this thread? This isn't Chillland....

It was a inoccent question I was asking not a flame or rant.
----------------
Firkaal I just remember always raping tier 2 guilds with easy *shrug*

As to PoE, most guilds avoid it like the plague, encounters thier "seem" out of wack compared to else were. Obviously its because PoE requires a different set of skills (or tactics) that most going from the classesic raid zones havn't run into so PoE is a rather Rude awakening for them.

You have to admit its kinda hard to get people to go to a zone, when they can get on par or better drops easyer else where. The only thing PoE has going for it... its always up vs other zones.

Of course talking about Raid Tiers diff is rather off the point of this thread.

Thanks Neo for that list, I notice someone mention soulspear from 3.2 cmal. Never seen that in all my times bashing Cmal around. Who drops that? and do you have a link to its stats?

Tiers 1-3 you can pretty much use Soulfire or Rotblade. However, as the others have stated there are more available in the newer zones.

Tier 3
Tooth Row (Melokh'Tanin, PoE)
Hardened Watcher Eyestalk (The Second Watcher HoM)
Blade of the Shivering Night (DHK, Firkaal)

Tier 4

Tier 5
-Fleshblister (Fleshrotters, PoT) <--- ShadowKnight Only
-Driftwood Mallet (Depth Lord Trillent, PoW)

Tier 6
-Whirlwind (Before You Wake, PoN)

Tier 7
-Hammer of Warding (Kirith, CoD)

Tier 8
-Valor, Blade of Enthann - more of a warrior weapon but who cares
-Evolution, good until Antediluvean Axe (???)

Tier 9
-Frostwrath, Blade of Command (forgot since it's been like a year, Upper Thazeran's Tower), good till Antediluvian (also a good warrior weapon)
-Antediluvean Axe (Elders, Tower of Tarhyl), good till Varisath

Tier 10
--Most likely using Antediluvian Axe by now.

Tier 11
-Varisath, Innocence of the Fallen (Gongoerth the First Wyrm)

Tier 12
Ikisith shit

Edited and Fixed :)

Last edited:
Considering the 30+ weapons I see fly by for Rng, Rog, Brd, War, bst, Mnk in every one of the tier 1 throw tier 5 zones, seems like Knights are missing some choices here at these tiers.

Are thier other 1hers I have missed?

Yeah so basically the post your complaining about was just answering your question.

As for PoE it will come into its own like every other zone that started out slow. Its relic rate along with how few trash between named it has will catch on just like valor, water and fire had to.

Knight 1hnders are truly fine - they are class restricted so there will obviously be less than normal 1hnders but there are still plenty to pick from.

The list above is still missing two that i can think of that players have seen btw! Think tmaps.

Yeah so basically the post your complaining about was just answering your question.

As for PoE it will come into its own like every other zone that started out slow. Its relic rate along with how few trash between named it has will catch on just like valor, water and fire had to.

Knight 1hnders are truly fine - they are class restricted so there will obviously be less than normal 1hnders but there are still plenty to pick from.

The list above is still missing two that i can think of that players have seen btw! Think tmaps.

Thanks Waldoff.

Tmaps?? Thiers a Knight weapon in tmaps... unless its from ED I have done CRAP loads of Tmaps VE-VD and never seen one.

... So your saying PoE has a good relic rate? :)

For the sake of trying to completing the list, there is Miasma from late PoEntropy (Tier 5, maybe 6) and Dragonforged Sled from (I think?) the war but I'm not sure what the treasure map comment is hinting at.

To answer the question regarding Soulspear: it drops from Summoner of the Dead and you can fomelo Kthun to see the stats.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom