Keys that won't Keyring

DodoBot

Dalayan Elder
Just like the title says, can we get an assessment of what keys from which zones do not add to the keyring? It would be super helpful for those of us trying to clear bank space to be able to ring these. A special case of this is the Vaporous Crystaline Key, which will ring, but you have to keep it in order to do the combine quests... which is a different version of the same problem (keys cluttering the bank). I have no idea how many there are, but let's start a list:

Everchill
  • Cold Iron Cell Key
  • Shrine Key
Emberflow
  • Boomba's Key
Who else has extra keys that won't ring?

like 200% certain you can keyring boombas key, and for the other 2 iirc they are tradeable? which makes them not keyring cause you could just keyring it then trade etc.

edit: boombas key is not on the keyring but i dont have it anymore and i can zone into emberflow so not sure whatup there

Last edited:
Interesting - they are tradable. Perhaps if you add a key to the keyring, it should be autodeleted? It's on your ring - don't know if that would work with everything (see: vaporous crystalline key), but I see no problem with a tradable key, as long as it will poof once you ring it.

Back
Top Bottom