Kelethin Gate Neck Middle quests

runicNomad

Dalayan Beginner
So the problem with the Frilahk tails and orc ears has been resolved but now at level 40 I jumped all the way to Tasdrakh headfins from Kedge Keep...

Where is the middle ground like Kaladim and essences for this neckpiece?
Is the quest just intended for the level 65s because even at 65 finding a crew to get into kedge to maybe fight Tasdrakh for headfins is kind of like Eldenals and medals and I am only 40 so I have a long ways to go to even be able to go to Kedge anyway

Suggestion:
Implement a middle ground quest much like the essences for Kaladim or better yet just make this one a interesting quest line like Sadri. Grinding well there is enough of that...

thanks for the neck gate looking forward to its finished implementation

Wasnt this how it was with athica though too? I dont really remember there being something past kaladim and those stupid essences. So maybe you just have to level more to be able to do it.

Yes essences are the middle ground and you can do them to full ally.

Just confirmed a level 27 player turning in around 200 frilahk tails to stewardess got gate necklace.
So...

please add a middle ground here
or don't cap it so quickly the tails?
27 is still basically destroying the frilahks outside of Fearstone so it is being farmed anyway

Last edited:
Took me ~90 Tashdrak fins from dubiously to ally, no idea where you got your numbers.

Yeah was like 60 ish on my bard whos a wood elf, and has that awesome aa people love so muchly.

well thats good to know figured it was same as all others fins that is..
however being I am level 40 that is still ridiculous I need to go get fins from kedge?

Back
Top Bottom