Kedrin's Suggestions & Requests & Bugs

Kedrin

Dalayan Pious Diety
Was asked to make a thread post about some of the stuff I have found or comes up in game. Not sure how messy this will get but I will try to organize it as best I can.

Spells:

1)

ID =1352
Name = Ripple of Force
Remove:
group = Direct Damage
sgroup1 = Magic
pcclass = WIZ Level 1

It's not a real wizard spell, most likely an old copy past.

Description = Strikes your target with a burst of intense force, causing #1 damage.

The spell doesn't do damage,

Possible update: Strikes your target with a burst of intense force.

2) All Ritual spells have "Fire" as their sgroup1 even when they are all Unresistable, this should be updated to Special and | sgroup2 = Special should be removed.
  • Spell Id: 1482 Ritual: Eternity of Ice
  • Spell Id: 1483 Ritual: Bind the Flesh
  • Spell Id: 1484 Ritual: Cage the Soul
  • Spell Id: 1485 Ritual: Thoughts to Ashes
  • Spell Id: 1487 Ritual: Seal the Secrets
  • Spell Id: 1488 Ritual: Undo the Divine

Quests:

You have the ability to turn in The Journal of Sil`rel`din into Master Kair`Got before talking with Lady Shaina to get your Unfolding Portal, This seems to mess up a few different quest flags.

Last edited:
Might get messy. Maybe later add a link to a public google sheets document that has tabs for categories. The seasonal feedback thread on trade skills is a great example of feedback grouping.

Categories could include:
Each separate class
Quests
General bugs
Tradeskills
QoL?
Spells
Items

If I had editor access I can just add a green block resolved/addressed to each individual idea/feedback/criticism

Google sheets is just an idea, whatever works best for community is cool. The basic idea is that I used to track individual feedback but it has kind of got overwhelming. (I have my own google sheet and a word doc I print out). Kedrin wanted to help with stuff so I presented the idea to collate feedback. This could also extend to others who are interested. Maybe each category is lead by a different individual.

Grouping works really well because when we decide to work inside a category, we just pull up the list and go through it. It is more efficient, ie, if we have two ideas, sometimes a solution solves two or more issues at once.

Edit: Trello for tracking?

Last edited:
Cleric spells 50+

• No reason to have Heroism on the vendor since Heroic Bond is the same level and the group version of the same spell.
  • Fortitude is just worse than Heroic Bond despite it being a level 55 buff vs a level 52, so in 3 levels you just get a downgrade buff.
    • Fortitude = 17 AC 360 HP (level 55)
    • Heroic Bond = 18 AC 400 HP (level 52)
  • No reason to have Aegolism on the vendor since Blessing of Aegolism is the same level and the group version of the same spell.
    • Milhad's Mark another level 60 spell is also "useless" since it will not stack with Aegolism and is simply inferior
  • Cleric Summon Hammer line can be spread out a bit more. The first spell is at 56 and then you get an upgrade at 58, then again at 60 and yet another than is also at 60.

Shaman Spells
  • Level 39: No need to have Tumultuous Strength because Furious Strength is the same level and the group version of the same spell.
  • Level 60: No need to have Focus of Spirit because Khura's Focusing is the same level and the group version of the same spell.
  • If you wanted to keep the single target versions of these (and the above spells) along with the group versions, they should be scaled down a few levels to more evenly space out the buffs as people are progressing. I believe some of these may have been leftovers from an earlier buff squish, and the 50+ from the time when spells dropped.

Enchanter Spells
  • Level 34: Entrancing Lights (PBAOE Mez) is an orphan spell. There are no other spells in this line. I think most enchanters would kill for another PBAOE Mez either earlier or later in the game. Would be a great potential quest addition.
  • Level 56: Torment of Gnyrt (Magic DOT with mana drain and Int/Wis debuffs) is an orphan spell. There are no other spells in this line. Would be a potentially interesting thing to explore upgrades since it stacks and mana drain has some moderate utility on select fights.
  • Level 60: Ancient Cloak of the Unseen - why isn't this group castable when both sunskin and group invisibility are a thing? Clicking to cast 6 times vs once doesn't mean anything.

Back
Top Bottom