Kedrin's Notes

Kedrin

Dalayan Pious Diety
I will add to this as I play.

Having non-season toons train the group with mobs that are locked is the worst feeling. Every time, people wished the season was on its own new server.

Some items are overturned, not sure how devs feel about this but, currently, a decent amount of group/duo dungeon loot is better than entry level raid loot. I can point some out if that would be helpful. I am not sure what dev's were going for so maybe this wasn't a problem. Loot drooping and no one rolling or wanting in a raid seems like there could be a problem.

Vrikug Coralsha is far more difficult than other mobs in "T1"

Level 61-65 "base" spells are far too rare. It currently seems like we will have Ancient and Relic spells before our "base" spells. We have toons with 75+ AA's without a single upgraded heal spell.

Some raid targets do not give "mighty foe" exp

Item's not buffed:
Flux Scepter

Buffs:
The new buff system feels fine when you are all alive and everything is going well, however the wheels fall off fairly quickly. Some Ideas to improve the over all experience.

1) Make the 10 min count down longer. At least 30 mins if not an hour.
2) Make all buffs group buffs. I know this is easier said than done but I believe it would be worth it.
3) Make all Buffs SB once the caster has the AA. Make the AA an innate ability that would apply to all their buffs.

Last edited:
The new buff system feels fine
I wish I didn't have multiple paragraphs in mind to disagree with this but the everything falls off very quickly is pretty solid wording.

Can we stop catering to specific classes when these bizarre new "features" are implemented? Or are the only feedbacks being responded to solely active seasonal victims?

Ps 30 mins... I prefer my sessions about six times this long.

I wish I didn't have multiple paragraphs in mind to disagree with this but the everything falls off very quickly is pretty solid wording.

Can we stop catering to specific classes when these bizarre new "features" are implemented? Or are the only feedbacks being responded to solely active seasonal victims?

Ps 30 mins... I prefer my sessions about six times this long.
Did you even read what I said?

Going to throw my hat in on increasing the buff to 30 minutes. When i'm duoing, and need to gate/sell/port back with one toon, I frequently end up having to do full rebuffs. An extension to the time would save me a lot of clicking.

I'd say, if possible, make buffs start at 10 (and scale with Duration increment to.. wait for it.. 15!!!!) but "tick" up to a maximum of maybe 30 or so as you remain grouped. This is good QoL but still fits the original purpose.

Also I cannot stress how horrible it is that Seasonal/Non-seasonal share a server and while I understand you shouldn't be able to interact directly to benefit each other, you can still interact in ways that screw each other over. Was working on a mob and someone body pulled one and brought it over to me. He was a 65 non-season just screwing around it seems and there was literally nothing I could do but try to run, which got me killed. So I had the mob I was working on nearly dead and then I got debt on top of losing it.. because I could not interfere, as a seasonal character, with a non-seasonal tagged mob. Which ran over to me after some guy pulled it. Very frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom