Joss Whedon's Dr Horrible musical blog

Hey that features some of the same cast as The Guild, most noticeably the girl. Similar format, too.

Very good!

OH! I was reading more about it online and found the following:

"Skein will debut free online at www.drhorrible.com in three parts next week -- July 15, July 17 and July 19. By the time the third installment goes up, however, viewers will have 48 hours to check it out before it is pulled to build anticipation for a forthcoming DVD release, download options and more."

In other words, if you want to check this out without purchasing it, it better be over the next 4 days!!! (But now I'm excited for the next two episodes!)

Joss Whedon is the guy who made Firefly & Serenity ? I loved that show.
EDIT : watched it , little long for me and it took time to "take off" but it was fun specially the end. So yeah it was the actor from Firefly :D

Last edited:
Joss Whedon is the guy who made Firefly & Serenity ? I loved that show.
EDIT : watched it , little long for me and it took time to "take off" but it was fun specially the end. So yeah it was the actor from Firefly :D

Yes. Whedon wrote and directed Firefly, Serenity, Buffy the Vampire Slayer (the tv show), and Angel.

He wrote the original screenplay for the movie version of Buffy the Vampire Slayer but someone else directed it. He wasn't at all happy with the movie.

Nathan Fillon (Captain Hammer) played the captain from Firefly, as well as a nemesis to Buffy in season 7.

Felicia Day (Penny) played one of the new vampire slayers working with Buffy in season 7.

Neil Patrick Harris (Dr. Horrible) never worked with Whedon before this, as far as I know.

Go check Saturday for Act 3. Everything is up only until Sunday. After that, I guess people will have to pay to see it.

Felicia Day and House

Felicia Day (Penny from Doctor Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog) is going to be guest starring on the season premiere of House this Tuesday at 7pm central time, on Fox.

Back
Top Bottom