Jhaldjarimar

gtoo

THE NEMESIS
The proc on Jhald is almost entirely useless. Majesty of the Djar does not stack with the cleric self buff line, the druid bladecoat line, (on items used by tanks aka: paladins who use this BP), the enchanter illusion plate line, or the shaman ancient slumber. There may be more, but almost everyone who uses this item will have one of these spells on them at almost all times.

I suggest that something be changed with the proc so that it will stack, or perhaps make it an instant effect that doesn't take up a spellslot by removing the AC componant of the effect.

Open to suggestions!

I agree in its current state any cleric who uses this BP will most likely never ever see it proc which kind of seems broken to me. Obviously priests are not tanks but there are situations where we take damage. I vote revamp the proc to something more univseral possibly an aura maybe a 1 ft or a small magic focus a marginal amount of ac or attack? In any case the fact that it does not stack with high priests bulwark is sadface.

remove ac effect from it and make it a pure and simple hot, something a lil better than Ethereal Cleansing

Please make this happen.

Valid reasons:
1) Gtoo talks about food, all the time
2) Gtoo talks about jhaldjarimar's unloving proc more then food
3) argggh

From what I read you have to make serious sacrifices to just let the thing proc due to the ac, help a brotha out =(

maybe just make it a lower level hot? it procs rarely enough anyways that i dont think that would be overpowering

I agree with OP completely as to why it use useless.

Take off the ac buff component and increase the heal by 0-20%

Last edited:
I think he means 500 base, Include your tomes + healing aa's + Heal VII would probably be right around 1100 non crit.

Back
Top Bottom