It's been a long time...

Andorraa

Dalayan Adventurer
Hi.

People have known me on this server under various names, but most people knew me as Draxx or Andorra. I was in a few guilds, notably Steel and Sanctuary. There are a bunch of people I left behind, some I never really got to say goodbye to, and a lot I miss playing with.

Long story short, I wouldn't mind coming back and being more of a casual player. I pop in every now and again and check out the stuff that's going on. I don't know any of the new staff, but if it's possible I wouldn't mind talking about a ban appeal. If that's impossible, it's nice to say hi again.

Anyway, to those who know me, I'm still alive. For those that don't, hi!

Sup Draxx! Turns out you know someone on staff after all. (I'm not involved in the process of ban appeals, but I wish you the best of luck with it!)

Fun fun, we miss ya

I bounced around Rift and gw2 for a while, and now I'm mostly spending my time writing and tinkering around with python. Don't think I've been on since we were all doing that jungly thing

Fun fun, we miss ya

I bounced around Rift and gw2 for a while, and now I'm mostly spending my time writing and tinkering around with python. Don't think I've been on since we were all doing that jungly thing

Python is pretty neat. I still laugh thinking about when we locked down cmal.

Back
Top Bottom