Issue with the 5th part of the Halas Beatlord Newbie Quests

MattmanForever

Dalayan Beginner
For the 5th part of the Halas Beastlord newbie quests (the quest for the Tundrahide Shoulder Guards), one of the items required is two large wooly spider carapaces. The problem is, I don't think anything drops this item. I have killed a number of the giant wooly spider carapaces, which would be the most likely creature to have these (considering that they are around the level that you'd be getting this quest and roughly correspond in level to some of the other mobs which drop items needed for the quest). The smaller spiders, both normal and large, have never either, and the only other type of spider, the monstrous wooly spider, is considerably higher level than this quest, and the power of the creature (reportedly, around level 20) is higher than most everything else for the whole line of quests. I would suggest adding "a large wooly spider carapace" to giant wooly spiders, or increasing their drop rate if they are already possible loot.
Thank you.

Just checked through everything.

The item is dropping properly. Try to kill different spiders (they are in your range).

Back
Top Bottom