Issue with Grobb Iksar Monk newbie quest.

Kioti_Ugry

Dalayan Beginner
Heya,
I have been doing the Iksar monk quest of the 4 elements. On the earth element section your required to turn in the items found at the hands and 2 Aligator Scales. I camped gators today for about 6 hours. Both adults and the babies near the noob area. Not a single scale. I'm L13(all mobs are well green) and I was clearing the spawns all around both spawn areas. Killed tons of both. I have stacks of tails, skins, stunned aligator, aligator tooth etc. But not a single scale in 6 hours. I know this quest worked at one time. Any chance something has messed up the drop rate of the scale? Im assuming of course that this quest was never intended to be quit this hard but maybe Im wrong.

~Kioti

Kioti_Ugry said:
Heya,
I have been doing the Iksar monk quest of the 4 elements. On the earth element section your required to turn in the items found at the hands and 2 Aligator Scales. I camped gators today for about 6 hours. Both adults and the babies near the noob area. Not a single scale. I'm L13(all mobs are well green) and I was clearing the spawns all around both spawn areas. Killed tons of both. I have stacks of tails, skins, stunned aligator, aligator tooth etc. But not a single scale in 6 hours. I know this quest worked at one time. Any chance something has messed up the drop rate of the scale? Im assuming of course that this quest was never intended to be quit this hard but maybe Im wrong.

~Kioti

hehe I just BOUGHT my scales

Back
Top Bottom