issue with beastlord quest in grobb

Momatose

Dalayan Adventurer
i've done a few stages of Tamer Kabil's line of quests in grobb, the froglok meat and blood, the stunned animals (before the quest was changed) and now i'm on a quest to make dummy frogloks for the animals to kill.. he wants the skin of a froglok, the guts of a froglok, the robe of a froglok and the pants of a froglok..

i have the froglok skin (stackable, no lore, droppable), froglok guts (no drop), froglok robe (lore i believe, non equipable), and froglok sentry pants (lore, non equipable).. but Tamer Kabil just returns the items when i hand them to him.. i'm pretty sure i have all the right items, but i can't double check because when i hail him he just asks for froglok meat again (and i've tried handing the meat to him again, but he doesn't take it).

is something wrong with the quest? it could be a problem with me.. i may need special froglok skin, but i've killed about 150 frogloks in halls of mielech and stinger's bog so far and none have dropped any special skins.. it could also be a problem with the previous quest being changed, he may not recognize that i've already done it

I'm almost positive I changed the quest text on that to not mention pants. You need a froglok sentry belt.

It's possible you're remembering from before the changes. It definitely said pants then. If the belt doesn't work, let me know and I'll take a look.

figured i'd add to this thread instead of start a new one..

having troubles with the 4th (maybe 5th?) section of tamer kabil's quests.. he asks for the leash of a wolf, the leash of a tiger and the hands of the "Escaped Liodreth Animal Trader".. i have the leashes and now i've killed the animal trader about 20-22 times now and he doesn't drop anything.

the first few times i had help from much higher levels, so i just assumed there was code inplace to prevent higher levels farming greens, etc. the next times i had help from people my own level in a group, still nothing. at that time i couldn't solo him, so i waited until i got my next pet before taking him on again.. i've killed him about 10-12 times now by myself, with no help beyond my own pet and he still isn't dropping the hands

at a 10 minute spawn time, it's taken awhile. but i'm not complaining about it, i just want to know if i should keep trying or if his loot table was screwed up (i know first hand alot of grobb stuff used to be a bit messy :p)

Checked it out, the hands aren't dropping(I'm not sure how, I've fixed this before...weird stuff). I'll get it fixed when I can, which should hopefully be fairly soon.

Instead of posting a new topic -

The second quest that involes capturing leeches and alligators, the Tamer states he gives you a cage to capture them in, but he gave me a ghostly moss.

Back
Top Bottom