Information on Ranger gear

Haruto

Dalayan Adventurer
Started up a new Ranger recently, and was wondering if any of you have any info on some Ranger gear. Specifically 1hs weapons and armor that I could try to camp for him with my 61 SK. Have been looking around on the Wiki a bit but I can't seem to find much when I do.

Any help would be appreciated, simple item names or zones that have some decent Ranger gear in them with no or low level reqs is what im after hehe.

Started up a new Ranger recently, and was wondering if any of you have any info on some Ranger gear. Specifically 1hs weapons and armor that I could try to camp for him with my 61 SK. Have been looking around on the Wiki a bit but I can't seem to find much when I do.

Any help would be appreciated, simple item names or zones that have some decent Ranger gear in them with no or low level reqs is what im after hehe.

my first tip is to do the starfall and possibly thurgs, other than that, mithril weapons work well for the beginning.. :)

So THATS why you are never online anymore, you have started a ranger. Without telling me? tssss.... Bad Haruto.... ;)

/ Agik

what i liked to use early on my rogue was the frenzy claw dagger (rng usable also). it's 5/16 and procs breserker strength (str + ~60 point rune) at lvl 1, which will help out leveling through the 1-10's. drops in Fearstone Keep in the blacksmith shop at the back of the zone. PH is a frilakh bladeforger on a very quick spawn timer. Mithril 2h weapons are also a good choice, as one to two good hits will destroy mobs fast.

buy: Ancient Hammer of Dark visions 13/21 (like 400pp) and quest the other 13/21 (I forget the name).

Armor: Farm plat, buy mithril/warpmetal/ghostmetal chain!

Back
Top Bottom