I'm gonna be sooo rich

Hi, instead of double posting, I'll just post this here...
Is it ok to start a public list of old useful #listsold(s) here? I have been trying to dalaya-logic out the ethics of it, but I got a headache. I think it should just be a plat sink at this point. Right? Idk. I got a headache, but also have a good number of old listsolds.

I mean, that does still fit the whole theme of the Buying & Selling subforum. If people want to buy things off characters long inactive, what’s the problem? Maybe some of us want to go weeks without using #listadd and still want to have people find their crappy augs. Would that really be any different?

Just make sure any videos you post are fire, though. No lame BIFs allowed.

i have a spreadsheet i’d share if it’s allowed.
"Parsing the Listing System

Anyone caught parsing the logs/farming the database/whatever to create a public database of the listing system will be immediately and irrevocably banned. This also holds true for anyone caught doing this in an automated manner for a self-use-only database (this is not unlike automated fishing or mining, which is also bannable).

We discourage making full logs of the listsold system for personal use. That's a lot of server queries just so you can Ctrl+F to find out the lowest price for Bone Chips, you inconsiderate jerk. We encourage you to advertise your wares outside of "#listadd" (this includes but is not limited to the forums, your personal webpage, and your guild's forums). This is a social game, after all."

So, in game is very clearly not ok. But I wonder if parsing the listinvdata.php ok? You aren't getting prices then. Idk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom