Iksar Necromancer GuildLeader 4th Quest Hand-in Problem

SoDPlayer

Dalayan Adventurer
I finished the first 3 quests given by Sytha Coldwind, and she gave me a tome container and told me to go get 4 runes from the Halls of Mielech.

After gathering all of the runes and combining the container, which turned into a nice secondary item, I tried to hand her the finished quest item, a tome, and she returned it to me. I hailed her, and she offered me the third quest again.

I went and collected all of the 3rd quest items again, gave them to her, and she handed them all back to me.

Basically, after finishing the third quest, she gave me the fourth quest starter (the tome container), looped back to the beginning of the third quest, and although I cannot do the third quest again, I cannot hand-in the completed fourth quest item either.

Am I missing something w/ this quest? I thought I was to return the tome to her to become an apprentice. I may have over-looked something late last night when accepting the quest.

Out of curiosity, where'd you find all four of the dark runes? I tryed doing this quest a long time ago and only got three of them. Don't remember which three anymore. Also, what're the stats on the item it gives? Thanks for any help.

Sentinel, Acolyte, Necromancer Apprentice, and Enchanter Neophyte

Wiki Link

So, anyone know if this is the last of quest line w/ the iksar necro guild leader?

Back
Top Bottom